Materahub Consortium of cultural and creative industries, partner training organisation of the EU Kaleidoscope Project, offers a free entrepreneurship training course in Matera for 10 migrant women, unemployed and resident in one European country willing to acquire knowledge and tools to develop their own entrepreneurial project.
At the end of the course, Materahub will select 3 trainees among the 10 participants to attend a free training week in Paris in February 2019.
Details about the Training Course
- Migrant women, unemployed and resident in an EU country
- Good knowledge of Italian and English
- Certification of higher education
- Having a business idea or project to develop
- Availability to participate in the training week in Paris in February 2019
- Action Learning and Coaching
- Daily Problem Solving, networking, communication
- Creativity and fun for developing an entrepreneurial mindset + Business modelling game
- Entrepreneurship education for migrant women, resilience and entrepreneurship
- Intercultural barriers to market access, learning from the host culture and how to adapt to it
- Progress and reflection
Duration of the course
The course will consist of 6 sessions each lasting 2 hours and 30 minutes, which will be carried out between November 2018 and March 2019. The calendar of the meetings will be agreed with the participants.
The course will have a practical, interactive and experiential approach finalised to acquire knowledge and tools useful to develop your own business idea/project.
Materahub, Via Luigi Einaudi 73/b – 75100 Matera, Italy
To request to participate, you only need to fill this “Application Form” by the 7th of November.